With an online education, you can surely take your career to greater heights. Before you start enrolling, have you already decided on the degree that you will be taking? If you are still uncertain about what you want, this online education review can give you more insight and help you make an informed decision. Here’s a list of Post Graduate Degree Programs from an online college.
Business Administration – Doctor of Business Administration (DBA): To be able to complete a doctorate degree in Business Administration, each student must be able to complete a 90 quarter credit program revolving around two main portfolios: Professional Activity and Scholarly Activities. Both are aimed to help you learn more about real business issues and develop competencies such as supervisory skills and working independently.
Masters Degrees – Master of Business Administration (MBA):
· Accounting. Some managerial and supervisory positions require an MBA. If this is the case for you, you need to make sure that you have completed at least 16 quarter hours of undergraduate Accounting first before you can proceed.
· Finance. Graduating with an MBA in Finance would mean learning about several problem-solving techniques and analyzing financial theories and concepts.
· General Business. This online program blends academic training as well as application. This degree can be beneficial to those who prefer to complete their degree without the need for a major.
· Health Care. Although this course centers around health, the curriculum also emphasizes the need for business discipline and will help anyone managing the operations of a specific organization.
· Human Resources.For those looking for a career in employee relations, this would be relevant to you. Ideal for aspiring Human Resource managers.
· Information Management. In the field of IT, students and professionals will get to learn about launch, execution and operation of information management systems in an organization.
· Leadership Studies. You may be looking for career advancement but want to be more equipped? Then leadership studies would be right for you. This is for aspiring management and executive positions within the organization.
· Marketing. For jobs in public relations, advertising and sales, this program will give you a brief overview of “A Day In The Life” of typical marketing managers.
Still confused? Remember that these are only examples and will not constitute a full online education review. Make sure that you are able to choose the right degree that will highlight your strengths and make you more successful.